Queen Elizabeth National Park is the most popular safari destination in Uganda because of its diverse habitats making it a home to numerous bird species, animals, reptiles and amphibians. It is also popular for tree climbing lions in the Southern sector (ishasha), crater lakes, forested gorges, savannah plains, swamps, rivers and the famous Kazinga channel plus chimpanzee tracking in Kyambura gorge and the nearby Kalinzu forest.
Day 1.- Pickup from Entebbe Airport / Kampala city – Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park – Evening nature walk
Day 2.- Lake Mburo national park – Morning Game drive – Afternoon Boat cruise – Night Game drive
Day 3.- Lake Mburo national park – Morning horseback riding – Return to Entebbe international airport/ Kampala
Day 1.-Transfer from Kampala / Entebbe to Queen Elizabeth National Park afternoon kyambura community walk and Hike to the Twin Lakes.
We begin our 3 days queen Elizabeth national park safari in uganda, we set off from Entebbe or Kampala, on our way, we stop at the Equator for a picture moment and then continue with our journey with a target to have lunch at the lodge depending on time. After lunch you go for afternoon kyambura community walk and then hike to the top of the twin lakes to catch the views of the twin lakes and the park as well.
OVERNIGHT AT PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGES.
Day 2.- Morning Game drive and afternoon boat safari on Kazinga channel.
Enjoy the adventure in Queen Elizabeth National Park. The guide will pick you from the lodge and you start the early morning game drive exploring the park in the Kasenyi plains searching for predators and grazers on a game drive in safari cars. Return to the Lodge for lunch after which you will take a boat cruise on Kazinga channel which connects Lake Edward and Lake George. This offers an excellent opportunity for photography moments of Hippos, Buffaloes, Elephants and magnificent bird species by the water.
OVERNIGHT AT PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGES.
Day 3.- Chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu forest and transfer back to Kampala
We end our 3 days queen Elizabeth safari with chimpanzee trekking, After breakfast, we checkout from the lodge and embark on the drive through the park and enter the forest where the tracking of the mighty chimpanzees, you will have a chance to see the chimps in their natural habitats and after the tracking, we transfer back to Kampala and proceed to your hotel or Airport.
Vamos a Uganda.
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- Ground transport
- Park entrance
- Bottled water in the safari vehicle
- Full board accommodation
- Service of English speaking driver guide
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is not included in he price of the trip.
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry
- Tips to porters and driver/guide
- Insurance .
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.