Tour Highlights 10 DAYS BEST SAFARI TO UGANDA
This 10 days Best safari to uganda will give you some of the best attractions that Uganda has to offer from the magical mountain gorillas of Uganda to the vast savannah plains with so many animals including the African big5.
BRIEF ITINERARY FOR THE 10 DAYS BEST SAFARI TO UGANDA
- Day 1. Welcome to Uganda ‘the pearl of Africa’.
- Day 2. Transfer to the primate capital of the World- Kibale forest national park.
- Day 3. Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale national park and afternoon Bigodi Swamp Walk.
- Day 4. Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park.
- Day 5. Game drive and boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth national park.
- Day 6. Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National park through Ishasha.
- Day 7. Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable national park.
- Day 8. Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi..
- Day 9. Transfer to lake Mburo national park.
- Day 10. Transfer back to Entebbe Airport.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS OF 10 DAYS BEST SAFARI TO UGANDA
Day 1. Arrival at entebbe airport & transfer to hotel’.Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport for your 10 days Best safari to Uganda , your driver guide will be waiting to receive you and take you to your hotel in Entebbe.OVERNIGHT AT DREAMJET COTTAGES ENTEBBE.
Day 2. Transfer to the primate capital of the World- Kibale forest national park.
Your driver guide will pick you from your hotel after breakfast to start your journey to the Kibale national park. The drive takes you through Uganda’s countryside with past lots of agricultural lands, homesteads, road side fruit and vegetable markets and forests. You will have stopover for the wash rooms in case you need it and continue to Fort portal town where you will your lunch from and then proceed to your lodge ready for chimp trekking the next day. OVERNIGHT AT ISUNGA LODGE.
Day 3. Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale national park
. After breakfast report at Kanyanchu river camp tourist Centre at 7am for group allocation and briefing on the Do’s and Don’ts of chimpanzee tracking. Kibale forest has a variety of primates, 13 species have been recorded including Lhotse’s monkey, the black and white colobus, red tailed monkey, coppery tailed monkey, Uganda mangabey among others.
Chimpanzee trekking is the main focus here, the trek takes an average of 4 hours and on this trek other primates and some rare birds species plus butterflies can be seen. After spending an hour with our closest cousins, you will return to the lodge for lunch. In the afternoon we visit Bigodi wetland sanctuary for a community nature walk where you are to see many birds and monkeys.
OVERNIGHT AT ISUNGA LODGE.
Day 4. Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park
Wake up early morning and take breakfast, the safari continues to Queen Elizabeth national park passing through crater lakes region [depending on road condition] and enjoying views of the Rwenzori mountain ranges. You have an option of a free afternoon at your lodge for resting or alternatively take an afternoon village walk around your lodge. OVERNIGHT AT BUSH LODGE.
Day 5. Game drive and boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth national park.
Queen Elizabeth park has the highest biodiversity of any protected area in Africa. The best times for game viewing is the morning when the predators are looking out for prey and they go back into hiding. You will be using a car that allows the roof to top up so the opportunity of watching the game are maximized. Enjoy the rare species of animals such as elephants, lions, buffaloes, leopards, and Kobs atc.
In the afternoon enjoy a boat cruise on Kazinga channel towards Lake Edward where you will watch different wild animals that come to its waters and those that live there in and numerous species of birds.
OVERNIGHT AT BUSH LODGE
Day 6. Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National park through Ishasha
After breakfast, we drive to the southern part of Queen Elizabeth national park [Ishasha]. This is the home of the tree climbing lions. Other gaming potentials include the rare leopard, hyenas, giant forest hogs, topi, Kobs.
We then drive through Maramagambo forest which will give you opportunities of seeing some primates such as baboons, red tailed colobus, black and white colobus among others. We then stop for lunch and continue to the lodge to relax.
OVERNIGHT BUHOMA COMMUNITY CAMP.
Day 7. Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable national park.
The ultimate safari experience in the jungles of Africa, spending the day with the gigantic gentle mountain gorillas. You will start with briefing from the ranger guides after which you are divided into groups to track different gorilla families.
You will then hike the forest in search for the gorillas with leading from the ranger guide. Once you locate the gorillas with your ranger guide, observe them for an hour after which you will start the walk out of the forest. Depending on time of arrival, other optional activities can be arranged including forest nature walks, Batwa experience, community walks, bike riding among others.
OVERNIGHT BUHOMA COMMUNITY CAMP.
Day 8. Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi.
After breakfast you continue driving further south to Lake Bunyonyi the right place to take it slow and relax. Lake Bunyonyi is a very scenic lake with 29 islands and might make you feel at home. It is one of the deepest lakes in Africa, it’s always calm, enables canoeing and a nature walk on these historical islands is very rewarding. OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
Day 9. Transfer to lake Mburo national park
Have an early morning breakfast, we then transfer to Lake Mburo national park. This is Uganda’s smallest savanna park but offering magical experience such as zebras, warthogs, Elands, impala, giraffes, leopards, bushbucks among others. Have lunch at lodge and in the afternoon, you will go for a 2-hour boat ride on Lake Mburo and get close to the water animals such as hippopotamus and crocodiles, birds like the water thicknees, squacco heron, African fin foot among others.
After the boat ride, you will return to the lodge and have an evening relaxation and dinner.
OVERNIGHT AT EAGLES NEST LODGE.
Day 10. Checkout and travel back to Kampala.
After breakfast enjoy a morning walk in the park with an experienced game ranger, it’s a very great experience as you get close to wildlife without threatening them which wouldn’t be the case if you were in the safari car. This takes an average of 2-hours and after the walk, we checkout of the lodge and continue to Kampala or Entebbe.
You will have a stopover at the Equator where you will have an opportunity to stand in two hemispheres at the same time and take photos, have lunch and then proceed for your international flight or hotel of your choice in Kampala or Entebbe.
Vamos a uganda
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- Gorilla permits (One per person, non-resident)
- Chimp permits (One per person, non-resident)
- All activities (Unless labelled as optional]
- All accommodation mentioned (private en suite double room)
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel for the entire safari
- All Taxes / VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (3 meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner)
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is not included in he price of the trip.
- International flights (From/to home)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees (USD 50), etc.)
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.