Tour Highlights for the 11 days big5 & primate safari
- This 11 days big5 & primate safari to Uganda will take you to the must see Uganda national parks such as Murchison falls national park, kibale forest national park, queen Elizabeth national park, Bwindi and lake mburo national park.
SAFARI HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE 11 DAYS BIG5 & PRIMATE SAFARI
- Day 1. Arrival and transfer to Murchison falls national park.
- Day 2. Game drive and boat cruise on the Nile in Murchison Falls national park.
- Day 3. Transfer to Kibale national park.
- Day 4. Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale national park.
- Day 5. Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Day 6. Wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth national park.
- Day 7. Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park.
- Day 8. The encounter with mountain gorillas.
- Day 9. Boat ride at Lake Bunyonyi.
- Day 10. Transfer to Lake Mburo national park
- Day 11. Nature walks around Lake Mburo and then transfer to Entebbe for flight
DAY 1. EARLY MORNING ARRIVAL AT ENTEBBE AIRORT & TRANSFER TO MURCHISON FALLS, RHINO TREKKING, EVENING SAFARI.
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport for your 11 days Big5 & Primate safari, your driver guide will pick you for the start of the safari. we shall have a stopover by Ziwa rhino sanctuary, here we go for a safari walk with the rhinos for about an hour, its one of the exciting moments, walking with the rhinos. Have lunch and after continue with the journey to Murchison falls NP, with possible evening safari.
OVERNIGHT AT HORNBILL BUSH LODGE.
DAY 2. MORNING SAFARI, AFTERNOON BOAT CRUISE AND HIKE TO THE TOP OF THE FALLS
You will have a cup of coffee or Tea for warm up, then head out to the park for an early morning safari, you will have chances of seeing Big cats hunting, Elephants, Giraffes, Buffaloes and more bird species. Have breakfast in the park and after breakfast, continue with the safari. After the safari, you will have lunch as we prepare for a boat cruise.
Then in the afternoon go for the 3 hour boat ride to the base of the falls where you get to see the Hippos, Nile Crocodiles, Elephants and a variety of beautiful bird species along the banks. Hike to the top of the falls after transfer to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
OVERNIGHT AT NKUNDWA NILE VIEW LODGE.
DAY 3. TRANSFER TO KIBALE FOREST NATIONAL PARK & AFTERNOON BIGODI SWAMP WALK
Enjoy an early breakfast at the lodge and drive to Kibale Forest NP, the journey goes through small African village set ups. you will have lunch en route in Fort portal town and continue as you will evidently have great views of the Rwenzori ranges. Thereafter check in at your lodge. In the afternoon, you will then go for a guided nature walk in Bigodi wetland which is home to various birds and primate species and later return to your lodge.
OVERNIGHT AT KIBALE FOREST CAMP.
DAY 4. MORNING CHIMPANZEE HABITUATION EXPERIENCE AND AFTERNOON RELAXATION AT THE LODGE
In this 11 days Big5 & Primate safari, you will head into the forest of the Primate City of Kibale in the morning for chimpanzee Habituation experience. you will be given 4 hours to be with the chimpanzee as we observe them on their way of living, eating…..
After the trek your guide picks you and transfers you to the lodge for lunch and afternoon relaxation at the lodge with amazing views of Kibale forest national park .
OVERNIGHT AT ISUNGA LODGE.
DAY 5. TRANSFER TO QUEEN ELIZABETH NP, AFTERNOON BOAT CRUISE.
After breakfast, you head to Queen Elizabeth national park for a wildlife experience in the plain of Kasenyi. The drive will take us through views of kasenda crater lakes, its time to pull out the cameras to catch these beautiful lakes. After continue with the journey towards Queen Elizabeth NP with amazing views of Rwenzori mountains in the background.
In the afternoon the safari will continue on a boat cruise on Kazinga channel which is a stretch of water that connects Lake Edward and Lake George. The boat trip offers you a relaxed session of taking photos with lots of bird life on the shores plus crocodiles and animals like elephants, buffaloes among others and then after the boat head to the lodge for dinner.
DAY 6. MORNING SAFARI IN KASENYI PLAINS & AFTERNOON SAFARI IN ISHASHA SECTOR.
Wake up early and have breakfast, then after depart for a game drive. The animals in their different families, clans and groups are out starting on their day. You will be able to see the difference between these animals in their natural habitat and those caged in zoos. The game drive happens in Kasenyi plains in the custom made safari cars for game viewing. Look out for lions, water bucks, elephants, buffaloes etc.
After depart heading to Ishasha sector in the Southern part of Queen Elizabeth, famed for the tree climbing lions. With the help of the ranger guides, you will go out to look for the lions and then after go to the lodge for lunch and then have an evening relaxation at the lodge.
OVERNIGHT AT TOPI LODGE.
DAY 7. TRANSFER TO BWINDI WITH AFTERNOON BATWA COMMUNITY WALK
We start our journey to the home of the gentle giants of Bwindi impenetrable forest. This fulfilling journey takes us through the Kigezi highlands with great scenery of terraced hills. You will have lunch at the lodge and after lunch, go for the batwa Community walk to interact with the shortest people. You will relax at the lodge as you get ready for gorilla trekking tomorrow.
OVERNIGHT AT BUHOMA COMMUNITY CAMP.
DAY 8. GORILLA TREKKING & TRANSFER TO LAKE BUNYONYI
Right after breakfast early in the morning, you will head to the park headquarters where you will be briefed before going for trekking. The rainforest is thick and has several animal trails. The joy of finally meeting the gorillas and even spending an hour with them will be forever be a very memorable experience. Gorillas are huge peaceful yet shy animals however you will have a chance to take photographs and see them play, feed and care for their young ones. You will later return at your lodge for lunch and then after lunch your picks you and make a drive to Lake Bunyonyi which offers beautiful scenic nature and a chance to swim.
OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
DAY 9. BOAT CRUISE ON LAKE BUNYONYI.
Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Bunyonyi with a shortlist of possible optional activities such as swimming, hiking, canoeing and visiting other islands.
OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
DAY 10. TRANSFER TO LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK, AFTERNOON SAFARI
Have an early morning breakfast, we then transfer to Lake Mburo national park. This is Uganda’s smallest savanna park but offering magical experience such as zebras, warthogs, Elands, impala, giraffes, leopards, bushbucks among others. Have lunch at lodge and in the afternoon, you will go for a safari in the park.
After the safari, you will go back to the lodge for dinner and an overnight.
OVERNIGHT AT EAGLES NEST LODGE
DAY 11. MORNING SAFARI WALK AND TRANSFER TO ENTREBBE AIRPORT.
On this day after break fast, we take on a safari walk in the park with chances to see zebras, waterbucks, pumbas, birds and buffaloes, after the walk, we start our journey towards Entebbe. On our way, we stop at the Equator for lunch and a picture moment as we continue towards Entebbe airport for a late evening flight.
Vamos a Uganda
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- Gorilla permits (One per person, non-resident)
- Chimp permits (One per person, non-resident)
- All activities (Unless labelled as optional)
- Rhino trekking
- All accommodation mentioned (private en suite double room)
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel for the entire safari
- All Taxes / VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (3 meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner)
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is not included in he price of the trip.
- International flights (From/to home)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees (USD 50), etc.)
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.