TOUR HIGHLIGHTS FOR 8 DAYS BEST OF UGANDA SAFARI
This 8 days best of Uganda safari, is ideal for those who are interested in mountain gorilla tracking, chimpanzee trekking and a general wildlife safari.
- Day 1.- ARRIVAL AT ENTEBBE AIRPORT & TRANSFER TO MURCHISON FALLS NP.
- Day 2.- MORNING SAFARI AND AFTERNOON BOAT CRUISE ON THE NILE
- Day3. – TRANSFER TO KIBALE FOREST NP
- Day4. – CHIMPANZEE TREKKING – AFTERNOON BOAT CRUISE ON KAZINGA CHANNEL
- Day5. – MORNING SAFARI IN KASENYI AND AFTERNOON SAFARI IN ISHASHA
- Day6. – MORNING SAFARI IN ISHASHA AND TRANSFER TO BWINDI FOR BATWA COMMUNITY WALK
- Day7. – GORILLA TREKKING AND TRANSFER TO LAKE BUNYONYI
- Day 8. – TRANSFER TO ENTEBBE FOR FLIGHT
TOUR ITINERARY FOR THE 8 DAYS BEST OF UGANDA SAFARI
Day 1. Arrival & Transfer to Murchison falls national park via ziwa rhino sanctuary for rhino trekking.
Upon arrival at Entebbe Airport for your 8 days Best of Uganda safari, your guide will be ready to pick you and depart for Murchison falls national park. The journey is a magical adventure with a stopover at Ziwa rhino sanctuary to track rhinos. You will spend an hour with the Rhinos after locating them with the help of your ranger guide.
Continue on to Murchison falls and proceed to the top of the falls where you will behold the Nile is forced through a 7-metre gorge with a deep fall before your very own eyes.
OVERNIGHT AT HORNBILL BUSH LODGE.
Day 2. Game drive and boat cruise on the Nile in Murchison Falls national park
Set off for an early morning game drive in the park. You have the chance of seeing big cats hunting, elephants, buffaloes among others. We continue browsing the drive circuits to the delta point for a cocktail of birds and mammals. Have lunch and some relaxation at the lodge after the game drive.
Then in the afternoon go for the 3-hour boat ride to the base of the falls where you get to see the hippos, Nile crocodiles, elephants and a variety of beautiful bird species along the banks.
OVERNIGHT AT HORNBILL BUSH LODGE.
Day 3. Transfer to Kibale forest national park.
After breakfast we depart for Kibale national park ‘the home of chimpanzee’. We hope that you had an exciting moment in Murchison falls national park. Kibale forest is a home to 13 species of primates with the main attraction being chimpanzee tracking among other activities.
On your way to kibale national park, you will have stunning views as you pass small villages, local markets and several bird life. This is a day’s trip with packed or have lunch in a town. You arrive at your lodge later that evening ready for tracking tomorrow.
OVERNIGHT AT ISUNGA LODGE.
Day 4. Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale forest national park and transfer to queen Elizabeth NP for Evening boat cruise on kazinga channel.
Today you will actually spend most of your day tracking chimpanzee in the forest. These primates are quite mobile and seeing them is not guaranteed however the 4-5 hours’ forest walk will be very rewarding with views of other primates and birds like the hoestes, grey cheeked mangabeys, red colobuses, red-tailed monkeys and blue-tailed monkeys plus butterflies.
Your guide will give you details about the flora and fauna found in this forest and after lunch you will begin your journey towards queen Elizabeth NP for an evening boat cruise safari on kazinga channel
OVERNIGHT AT PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGES.
Day 5. MORNING SAFARI IN KASENYI PLAINS OF QUEEN ELIZABETH NP, TRANSFER TO ISHASHA SECTOR FOR SAFARI.
Wake up early and have breakfast, then after depart for a game drive. The animals in their different families, clans and groups are out starting on their day. You will be able to see the difference between these animals in their natural habitat and those caged in zoos. The game drive happens in Kasenyi plains in the custom made safari cars for game viewing. Look out for lions, water bucks, elephants, buffaloes etc.
After depart heading to Ishasha sector in the Southern part of Queen Elizabeth, famed for the tree climbing lions. You will go out to look for the lions and then after go to the lodge for lunch and then have an evening relaxation at the lodge.
OVERNIGHT AT TOPI LODGE.
Day 6. MORNING SAFARI IN ISHASHA AND TRANSFER TO BWINDI FOREST NP FOR AFTERNOON BATWA COMMUNITY WALK.
Wake up early and have breakfast, then after depart for a game drive. The animals in their different families, clans and groups are out starting on their day. You will be able to see the difference between these animals in their natural habitat and those caged in zoos. The game drive happens in Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth NP in the custom made safari cars for game viewing. Look out for lions, water bucks, elephants, buffaloes etc.
After depart heading to Bwindi for batwa community walk and get to learn about these shrtest people in Uganda.
OVERNIGHT AT BUHOMA COMMUNITY CAMP.
Day 7. GORILLA TREKKING & TRANSFER TO LAKE BUNYONYI
Right after breakfast early in the morning, you will head to the park headquarters where you will be briefed before going for trekking. The rainforest is thick and has several animal trails. The joy of finally meeting the gorillas and even spending an hour with them will be forever be a very memorable experience. Gorillas are huge peaceful yet shy animals however you will have a chance to take photographs and see them play, feed and care for their young ones. You will later return at your lodge for lunch and then after lunch your picks you and make a drive to Lake Bunyonyi which offers beautiful scenic nature and a chance to swim.
OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
Day 8. TRANSFER TO ENTEBBE AIRPORT FOR EVENING FLIGHT.
This day marks the end of our amazing 8 days best of Uganda safari. we get up early for a delicious breakfast while enjoying the endless views of lake Bunyonyi. After breakfast, we begin our journey towards Entebbe Airport for our departure flight if you are flying on this day or you can decide to have a night in Entebbe and fly the next morning though the price for this night is not included.
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- A 4-wheel drive vehicle
- English speaking driver guide
- All activities
- Gorilla permits
- Park fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Chimp permits
The tour costs exclude
- International or local flights
- Personal expenses[tips, beverages, insurance].
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is not included in the price of the trip.
- Flight Tickets
- Pcr Test fees
- Optional activities
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.