- Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking and transfer to ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth NP
- Day 3: Game-drive and Boat-cruise Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 4: Transfer to Kampala/Entebbe
Day 1: Early Morning arrival and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
In this 4 days Gorillas & Wildlife safari, Early morning after breakfast at 7.00 am the driver will pick you from the guesthouse or from the airport and then leave for the South West of Uganda. The first part takes us through central Uganda, with a stop over at the Equator for pictures and then continue with a target of having Lunch in Mbarara at the famous Igongo Culture Centre and from here we will continue the journey through Rukugiri District passing villages, cultivated farms, and hills before you reach in Ruhija or Buhoma sectors of Bwindi. Check in at Lodge.
Overnight at Buhoma Community Camp.
Day 2: Gorillas in the mist and transfer to ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth NP
The day real day with Gorillas – At 7:45 am they will be at the starting point of Bwindi Impenetrable NP for pre-briefing and at 8:30 they will start the trek, after finding the gorillas they will spend with maximum 1 hour. All visitors are expected back to the starting point by 7:00 P:M. The walks can take 3-9 hours depending on where you find the gorillas. It is a real hiking and being physically fit is recommended. Depending on the time you can back from the trekking, we proceed to spend the night at the edge of Queen Elizabeth National park – Ishasha sector mostly known for the tree climbing lions.
Overnight at Topi Lodge.
Day 3: Game-drive and Boat-cruise Queen Elizabeth National Park
Explore Queen Elizabeth National Park in the cool morning with an early game-drive that exposes us to diverse animals, Big 5 members Elephants, Buffalos, big cats- Lions, Leopards more times in the evening, warthogs- Hunchback carnivals like Hyenas are spotted along the circuits as we drive along the and many more species that are residents to this park. There is a rich bird life especially our version of storks in the wetland sports as we reach the Flamingoes in the salt lakes. After lunch we head for a classic highlight of the 3pm 2hrs Boat cruise on the famous Kazinga channel, a 36kms channel linking Lake George to Lake Edward. From the boat you can spot land and water adapted Hippopotamuses yawning and some slashing canines to each other, the National Geographical society killing machine the Nile Crocodile gaping along the banks, savannah version of Pigs the Warthog- Pumba of the award winning Lion King are a hallmark sign in this animal home as well as many different birds.
Overnight at PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGES.
Day 4: Transfer to Kampala/Entebbe
After breakfast and enjoying the views one last time you set off towards Kampala. Have lunch along the way. Get back to Kampala in the late afternoon.
“Vamos a Uganda”
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- Ground transport
- Park entrance
- Bottled water in the safari vehicle
- Full board accommodation
- Service of English speaking driver guide
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is not included in he price of the trip.
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry
- Tips to porters and driver/guide
- Insurance .
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.