- Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking and transfer to Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth NP
- Day 3: Game-drive and Boat-cruise Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 4: Chimpanzee trekking and transfer to Kampala/Entebbe
DAY 1: TRANSFER TO BWINDI IMPENETRABLE FOREST NP
In this 4 days Gorillas & Wildlife safari, Early morning after breakfast, the driver will pick you from your hotel or from the airport and then leave for Bwindi Forest, its a long day drive of about 10 hours, with a stop over at the Equator for pictures and then continue with a target of having Lunch in Mbarara and from here we will continue the journey. Check in at Lodge.
Overnight at Buhoma Community Camp.
DAY 2: GORILLA TREKKING DAY & TRANSFER TO ISHASHA SECTOR OF QUEEN ELIZABETH NP.
The main highlight of this 4 days Gorillas & Wildlife safari is today. After breakfast, you will drive to the briefing point where you will be briefed about the gorilla trekking rules. You will then be given a gorilla family to trek, only 8 people are allowed to trek one gorilla family per day. Head into the beautiful jungle for the magical gorilla trekking, you will be given 1 hour to observe these closet cousins and after, you your guide will ick you and transfer to lake Bunyonyi.
Overnight at Topi Lodge.
DAY 3: MORNING SAFARI, AFTERNOON BOAT CRUISE, VISIT THE ORPHANAGE
We shall have breakfast in the morning, then go out for a morning safari, the target here is searching for the tree climbing lions as they are famous here. They are many other animals here such as Elephants, pumbas, antelopes and many more.
After the safari, we cross to the northern sector of the park for a boat cruise on the famous kazinga channel to have an experience with the water loving animals and birds.
We take a visit to the orphanage, here we get to interact with the orphans and the local people, some clients have been able to carry along school materials, clothes, shoes to donate to these kids and to the locals.
some clients have participated in adopting kids through paying for them school fees which is around 50$ per semester.
Overnight at LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE & HOMESTAY.
DAY 4: MORNING CHIMPANZEE TREKKING IN KALINZU FOREST & TRANSFER TO ENTEBBE
We end our 4 days Gorillas & Wildlife safari with chimpanzee trekking, After breakfast, we checkout from the lodge and embark on the drive for about 30 minutes to kalinzu forest, you will have a chance to see the chimps in their natural habitats and after the tracking, we transfer back to Kampala and proceed to your hotel or Airport.
“Vamos a Uganda”
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- Ground transport
- Park entrance
- Bottled water in the safari vehicle
- Full board accommodation
- Service of English speaking driver guide
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is not included in he price of the trip.
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry
- Tips to porters and driver/guide
- Insurance .
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.