TOUR HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE 3 DAYS MURCHISON FALLS SAFARI
The 3 days Murchison falls safari offers you the excellent attractions with in the Murchison Falls National Park. Here you will be able to experience a boat cruise on the Nile giving you a chance to spot water loving animals and birds, 3 game drives on the Savanna and hike to the top of the exciting falls.
Summary of the 3 days Murchison falls safari
- Day 1.-Transfer from Kampala / Entebbe, Rhino trekking, evening safari.
- Day 2.- Early morning safari, Boat cruise and Hiking to top of falls.
- Day 3.- Morning safari and transfer to Kampala / Entebbe
DAY 1 - TRANSFER FROM ENTEBBE, RHINO SAFARI WALK IN ZIWA RHINO SANCTUARY, EVENING SAFARI IN MURCHISON FALLS.
In this 3 days Murchison falls safari, you will be picked up from your hotel in Entebbe or Kampala and get transferred to Murchison falls NP via Ziwa rhino sanctuary for rhino trekking. Have lunch in the sanctuary and after lunch we continue to Murchison falls NP with a possible evening safari.
OVERNIGHT IN HORNBILL BUSH LODGE.
DAY2.-MORNING SAFARI, AFTERNOON BOAT CRUISE & HIKE TO THE TOP OF THE FALLS.
You will have a cup of coffee or Tea for warm up, then head out to the park for an early morning safari, you will have chances of seeing Big cats hunting, Elephants, Giraffes, Buffaloes and more bird species. Have breakfast in the park and after breakfast, continue with the safari. After the safari, you will have lunch as we prepare for a boat cruise.
Then in the afternoon go for the 3 hour boat ride to the base of the falls where you get to see the Hippos, Nile Crocodiles, Elephants and a variety of beautiful bird species along the banks. Hike to the top of the falls after transfer to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
OVERNIGHT IN HORNBILL BUSH LODGE
DAY 3.-MORNING SAFARI & TRANSFER BACK TO KAMPALA / ENTEBBE.
This marks the last day of our 3 days Murchison falls safari. On this day, we wake up early morning for another morning game drive, here we target mainly on the cats in case we missed them yesterday, after the safari, transfer to Kampala. You can fly in the evening or early morning next day according to your wish.
Vamos a uganda.
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- 4WD safari vehicle transfers with fuel for the entire safari
- Park entrance fees
- Professional English speaking driver guide
- All activity fees stated in the itinerary unless labelled as optional
- Full board accommodation in private en suite double/twin room
- Bottled drinking water in the vehicle
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is Not included in the price of this trip.
- Optional activities
- Visa [USD 50]
- Goods of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.