TOUR HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE 3 DAYS MURCHISON FALLS SAFARI
The 3 days Murchison falls safari offers you the excellent attractions with in the Murchison Falls National Park. Here you will be able to experience a boat cruise on the Nile giving you a chance to spot water loving animals and birds, a game drive on the Savanna and have a view of the top of the exciting falls.
Summary of the 3 days Murchison falls safari
- Day 1.-Transfer from Kampala via Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary-Murchison Fall NP
- Day 2.- Early game drive, Launch trip and Hiking to top of falls-optional cultural encounters
- Day 3.- Morning walk and transfer to Kampala
Day 1 - Transfer from Kampala / Entebbe to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary-Murchison Falls National Park for your safari
Leave Kampala or tebbe in the morning for the start of your Murchison Falls National Park Safari. Along we stop at Ziwa rhino sanctuary for rhino trekking, here you go for a trek to have a view of one of the big five animals, the rhinos. Have lunch along the way and continue to the lodge close to park.
OVERNIGHT IN HORNBILL BUSH LODGE.
Day 2.-Morning game drive, afternoon boat safari and evening hike to the top of the falls.
On day2 of the Murchison falls safari, wake up early morning and head out for a game drive where you get a chance to have a clear game view, here game drives are mostly done in areas of the Delta, the Buligi peninsula and the southern sector where you get great chances of seeing lions and leopards in wait for prey as they go to drink and other animals like Elephants, Giraffes, Buffalos plus the birds and primates. After the game drive we go for lunch and after lunch, we head for a 3-hour boat safari upstream that presents you with an astonishing display of wildlife and a memorable frontal view of the falls plus a variety of water loving birds especially if it’s a morning cruise. After the cruise you will take a hike depending on your physical ability where you reach the top to have a clear view of the falls after .
OVERNIGHT IN HORNBILL BUSH LODGE
Day 3.-Morning game drive and transfer back to Kampala.
This marks the last day of our 3 days Murchison falls safari. On this day, we wake up early morning for another morning game drive, here we target mainly on the cats in case we missed them yesterday, after the safari, transfer to Kampala. You can fly in the evening or early morning next day according to your wish.
Vamos a uganda.
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- 4WD safari vehicle transfers with fuel for the entire safari
- Park entrance fees
- Professional English speaking driver guide
- All activity fees stated in the itinerary unless labelled as optional
- Full board accommodation in private en suite double/twin room
- Bottled drinking water in the vehicle
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is Not included in the price of this trip.
- Optional activities
- Visa [USD 50]
- Goods of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.