TOUR HIGHTS FOR THE 7 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA TOURS
This 7 days Uganda gorilla tours, is a one-week safari that will take you to 3 of the Uganda’s national parks. This is an interesting tour that gives you a chance of viewing through game drives and boat launches and seeing the chimpanzees and the magical mountain gorillas in their natural habitats plus bird watching.
BRIEF ITINERARY FOR THE 7 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA TOURS
- Day1: Arrival and transfer to kibale forest National Park
- Day2: Chimpanzee trekking and transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Day3: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise on kazinga channel.
- Day4: Transfer to Bwindi forest via ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Day5: Gorillas in the mist and transfer to Lake bunyonyi
- Day6: Transfer to Lake mburo national Park and afternoon safari.
- Day7: Transfer to Entebbe Airport for flight.
Day 1. Arrival at Entebbe airport and transfer to Kibale Forest national Park
On this day, the driver/ guide from our team will be ready to pick from Entebbe Airport for your 7 days Uganda Gorilla Tours and then transfer you to Kibale Forest National Park. This park is home to more than 13 groups of primates as well as the famous black and white colobus monkeys. Did you know: Black and white colobus monkeys have no opposable thumbs! On this journey 6 hours’ drive; you will be rewarded with breathtaking views of giant igneous rocks and flora as well as the coolness of the Uganda climate. You will enjoy a stop over lunch as you continue along the way.
OVERNIGHT AT KIBALE FOREST CAMP
Day 2. Chimpanzee trekking and transfer to queen Elizabeth National Park.
On this day of your 7 days Uganda gorilla tours, you will rise quite early and enjoy quick breakfast. You will head to the park headquarters for a briefing session regarding chimpanzee tracking code of conduct. Thereafter, you will be guided to the forest and experience tracking of the chimps and other primates in their natural habitat (this is the primate capital of the world). The park’s site guide will take you through this adventurous experience where you may be blessed with enormous encounters of various forest primates like the L’hoest, black faced colobus monkeys, baboons and other forest species. The chief highlight of this day will be the chimps. You will enjoy them as they play, sing, communicate and eat. 1 hour is usually allowed with the Chimps. You may also be rewarded with wonderful sightings of forest bird species like the African broadbill, Ross’ and great blue turaco, butterflies and flora. After lunch, you will drive to Queen Elizabeth National park which presently boosts the highest biodiversity rating of any game park in Uganda with its dense swamps, beautiful crater lakes, open savannah and rain forest, the park is gifted wit almost 100 species of mammals.
OVERNIGHT AT PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGES.
Day 3. Morning game drive and Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
This morning after breakfast, take pleasure in an early morning game drive. You may also just decide to set off early and catch the morning risers before you return to your lodge for a late breakfast. This second option is a more rewarding experience for viewing wildlife. At the park, you shall enjoy a game drive towards the Kasenyi plains which may reward you with sightings of the various animals like huge herds of the Ugandan kob, the very rare felines, hyenas, wildebeest, elephants, leopard, lion, buffalos, warthogs and antelope usually returning to their dens. Later on in the day after lunch, you may take pleasure in embarking on a 2 hour launch trip along the kazinga channel which may most probably reward you with beautiful views of a variety of more animals like groups of hippos, crocodiles, elephants lingering on the shoreline as well as a variety of water.
OVERNIGHT AT PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGES
Day 4. Transfer to Bwindi Forest Via Ishasha sector of queen Elizabeth np
This part of the park has been famed for the climbing lions as well as other wild life. Be keen though, many times they have been reported to wander off on such very short notice in search for their prey and pleasure. You will spend some time picnicking there (amongst the lions) and enjoying other game viewing drives before finally transferring down to Bwindi impenetrable forest. After this phenomenal drive south, you will check into your lodge for dinner and peaceful overnight/.
OVERNIGHT AT BUHOMA COMMUNITY CAMP.
Day 5. GORILLAS IN THE MIST AND TRANSFER TO LAKE BUNYONYI.
You are now in Bwindi and this is the moment you have been waiting for! After very early breakfast, you will be guided to the park headquarters for the briefing session about the gorilla trackers code of conduct from the park’s guides. Thereafter, you will get ready, along with your packed lunches to embark on the lifetime memorable experience in this magnificent forest for gorilla tracking. The trail you use may reward you with exciting moments of the giant mountain gorillas ‘this will be a reward of the ultimate gorilla experience’ as well as other primates that inhabit the forest. The trek may be tough
and slippery at some points but it all supersedes the excitement of viewing the gorillas at the end of the forest tour (This may probably be the highlight of the whole safari for you!). If you are a Keen birder, you will look out for various species of forest birds like the magpie mankind. After the trekking, we transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for an evening relaxation.
OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
Day 6.TRANSFER TO LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK AND AFTERNOON SAFARI.
After breakfast leave the beautiful lake behind and make the journey to Lake Mburo national park via Mbarara City, We continue aiming to reach the lodge in time for lunch. In the afternoon we head in to the park for a game drive, have a view of zebras, topis, warthogs, giraffes, cape buffaloes, Elands and impalas. If we are lucky we catch a sight of a leopard.
OVERNIGHT AT EAGLES NEST LODGE.
Day 7.MORNING SAFARI WALK BY THE LODGE AND TRANSFER TO ENTEBBE AIRPORT FOR PCR TEST AND FLIGH.
Get early up for a safari walk by the lodge chance to see zebras, waterbucks, birds and buffaloes in their day break jungle life! Go back to the lodge for breakfast, and we start our journey towards Entebbe International Airport for our flight back home. On our way, we stop at the Equator for lunch and a picture moment as we continue towards Entebbe for PCR TEST and after we transfer to airport for flight back home.
“vAMOS A uGANDA”
Inclusive on the price
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- Chimpanzee habituation permits (One per person, non-resident)
- All activities (Unless labelled as optional)
- All accommodation mentioned (private en suite double room)
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel for the entire safari
- All Taxes / VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (3 meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Excluded in the quote
- International flights(From/to home)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees (USD 50), etc.)
- Travel Insurance
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.