TOUR HIGHTS FOR THE 7 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA TOURS
This 7 days Uganda gorilla tours, is a one-week safari that will take you to 3 of the Uganda’s national parks. This is an interesting tour that gives you a chance of viewing through game drives and boat launches and seeing the chimpanzees and the magical mountain gorillas in their natural habitats plus bird watching.
BRIEF ITINERARY FOR THE 7 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA TOURS
- Day1: Arrival and transfer to kibale forest National Park
- Day2: Chimpanzee trekking and transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Day3: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise on kazinga channel.
- Day4: Transfer to Bwindi forest via ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Day5: Gorillas in the mist and transfer to Lake bunyonyi
- Day6: Transfer to Lake mburo national Park and afternoon safari.
- Day7: Transfer to Entebbe Airport for flight.
DAY 1. TRANSFER TO KIBALE FOREST NATIONAL PARK
On this day, the driver/ guide from our team will be ready to pick you from Entebbe Airport for your 7 days Uganda Gorilla Tours and then transfer you to Kibale Forest National Park. its a 6 – 7 hours drive with amazing scenery and views of the tea plantations. We shall have lunch in fort portal town and then continue to the lodge with a possibility of doing the Bigodi swamp walk for monkeys and some special bird species, NOTE this is an optional activity, if you decided to do it, it will call for 15$ per person.
OVERNIGHT AT KIBALE FOREST CAMP
DAY 2. CHIMPANZEE TREKKING & TRANSFER TO QUEEN ELIZABETH NP
On this day of your 7 days Uganda gorilla tours, you will head into the forest of the Primate City of Kibale in the morning for chimpanzee Habituation experience. you will be given 4 hours to be with the chimpanzee as we observe them on their way of living, eating….. After the trek your guide picks you and head to Queen Elizabeth NP.
OVERNIGHT AT LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE & HOME STAY.
DAY 3. MORNING GAME DRIVE & AFTERNOON BOAT CRUISE ON KAZINGA CHANNEL
You will have a cup of coffee or Tea for warm up, then head out to the park for an early morning safari, you will have chances of seeing Big cats hunting, Elephants, Giraffes, Buffaloes and more bird species. Have breakfast in the park and after breakfast, continue with the safari. After the safari, you will have lunch as we prepare for a boat cruise.
Then in the afternoon go for a 2 hour boat cruise on kazinga channel where you get to see the Hippos, Crocodiles, Elephants and a variety of beautiful bird species along the banks.
Then go for a village walk in kyambura with a hike to the top of the twin lakes.
OVERNIGHT AT LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE & HOME STAY.
DAY 4. VISIT LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE & TRANSFER TO BWINDI FOREST NP VIA ISHASHA SECTOR
After breakfast, we take a visit to the orphanage, here we get to interact with the orphans and the local people, some clients have been able to carry along school materials, clothes, shoes to donate to these kids and to the locals.
some clients have participated in adopting kids through paying for them school fees which is around 50$ per semester.
After the orphanage visit, we make a transfer to Ishasha sector of queen Elizabeth NP for an afternoon safari in search of the tree lions and other wildlife. as we continue to Bwindi impenetrable forest.
OVERNIGHT AT BUHOMA COMMUNITY CAMP.
DAY 5. GORILLAS TREKKING AND TRANSFER TO LAKE BUNYONYI.
The main highlight of this 12 days travel to Uganda tour is today. After breakfast, you will drive to the briefing point where you will be briefed about the gorilla trekking rules. You will then be given a gorilla family to trek, only 8 people are allowed to trek one gorilla family per day. Head into the beautiful jungle for the magical gorilla trekking, you will be given 1 hour to observe these closet cousins and after, you your guide will ick you and transfer to lake Bunyonyi.
OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
DAY 6.TRANSFER TO LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK AND AFTERNOON SAFARI.
After breakfast leave the beautiful lake behind and make the journey to Lake Mburo national park via Mbarara City, We continue aiming to reach the lodge in time for lunch. In the afternoon we head in to the park for a game drive, have a view of zebras, topis, warthogs, giraffes, cape buffaloes, Elands and impalas. If we are lucky we catch a sight of a leopard.
OVERNIGHT AT EAGLES NEST LODGE.
DAY 7. MORNING SAFARI AND TRANSFER TO ENTEBBE AIRPORT
Get early up for a safari walk by the lodge chance to see zebras, waterbucks, birds and buffaloes, and we start our journey towards Entebbe International Airport for our flight back home. On our way, we stop at the Equator for lunch and a picture moment as we continue towards Entebbe.
“vAMOS A uGANDA”
Inclusive on the price
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- Chimpanzee habituation permits (One per person, non-resident)
- All activities (Unless labelled as optional)
- All accommodation mentioned (private en suite double room)
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel for the entire safari
- All Taxes / VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (3 meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Excluded in the quote
- International flights(From/to home)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees (USD 50), etc.)
- Travel Insurance
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.