This 3 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Uganda will bring you face to face with the massive giants of Bwindi – the mountain gorillas. The park has also a variety of birds that could catch the attention of bird watchers. some other animals also live here such forest elephants, duikers, monkeys, baboons, forest hogs…
- Day 1.- Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Day 2.- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day3. – Transfer back to Entebbe Airport
Day 1. Pick up from the Airport and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
You will be met by your guide for the gorilla trekking tour in Uganda, head southwards to Bwindi Impenetrable forest. On your way, you will be able to see the rural and semi-urban set up of Uganda with several fruit and vegetable markets, craft and drum makers and you will have a stopover at the Equator monument for pictures. The drive will continue with a stopover in Mbarara for lunch and picture sessions of landscape and other attractions before proceeding to Bwindi impenetrable NP.
OVERNIGHT AT BUHOMA COMMUNITY CAMP.
Day 2. Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park & Transfer Lake Bunyonyi.
This day marks your highlight of the gorilla trekking tour in Uganda, your driver guide will pick you from the lodge and take you to the briefing point where will be joined by other members that have come the same magical experience. Then the briefing about the dos and donts while with gorillas are given by the head guide and after, you will be allocated the family of gorillas that you you will trek.
We advise you if possible to hire a porter to carry your bag because sometimes the gorillas could be a bit far from the start of your trek, after the trek, transfer to Lake bunyonyi.
OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
Day 3. Transfer back to Entebbe Airport
After breakfast, you drive back to Entebbe Airport. Have lunch at the Equator and enjoy picture sessions in both Northern and southern hemispheres and this will mark the end of this amazing gorilla trekking tour in Uganda.
”vamos a uganda”
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- Gorilla permit per person (if applicable to the itinerary)
- Chimpanzee permit per person (if applicable to the itinerary)
- Golden monkey permit per person (if applicable to the itinerary)
- park entrance fees
- Boat cruise fees
- Hiking fees
- 4×4 safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English speaking driver guide
- Drinking water in the car during transit
- fruits en route
- Fuel for the vehicle
- Meals and Accommodations.
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is not included in he price of the trip.
- Flight Tickets
- Pcr Test fees
- Optional activities
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.