Tour Highlights for the 10 days Uganda group safari
This 10 days Uganda group safari, will give you some of the best attractions that Uganda has to offer.
A chance to encounter the African big5, the primates of Uganda; the magical gorillas, chimps and visit some local communities, visit some lakes.
The trip is scheduled from 1st to 10th of every month every year, the maximum number of people per guide/per group are 6 people in a 4×4 safari van based on 2 people sharing a twin en suite room
Brief itinerary the 10 days Uganda group safari
- Day 1. Arrival to Uganda and transfer to Murchison falls NP via Ziwa Rhino sanctuary.
- Day 2. Morning game drive and afternoon boat safari on the nile.
- Day 3. Transfer to Kibale forest and afternoon Bigodi swamp walk.
- Day 4. Chimpanzee trekking and Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park.
- Day 5. Game drive and boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth national park.
- Day 6. Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National park through Ishasha.
- Day 7. Gorilla trekking and afternoon Batwa community walk in Bwindi .
- Day 8. Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi.
- Day 9. Transfer to lake Mburo national park afternoon safari.
- Day 10. Transfer to Entebbe for flight.
Tour Itinerary for the 10 days uganda group safari
Day 1: 1st/M/Y - Early Morning arrival to Uganda and transfer to Murchison falls national park via ziwa rhino sanctuary’.
You will arrive at Entebbe Airport in Uganda for your Uganda group safari, you will meet and greet your guide and after will lead you to the safari vehicle as you begin your magical trip around this amazing country. A stop over at Ziwa rhino sanctuary where they are working to re introduce the rhinos after their extinction, you then trek for the rhino with a ranger guide, after we head back to the restaurant in the sanctuary for lunch and after lunch, we continue to Murchison falls NP with a visit to the top of the falls.
Overnight HORNBILL BUSH LODGE.
Day 2: 2nd/M/Y - Game drive and boat-cruise on the Nile in Murchison Falls NP.
Set off for an early morning game-drive in the park. You have the chance of seeing Big cats hunting, Elephants, Giraffes, Buffalos, plus more as the checklist of mammals reaches 76. We continue browsing the Drive circuits to the Delta point for a cocktail of Birds and mammals. Enjoy lunch and some relaxation at the lodge after the game-drive. Then in the afternoon go for the 3 hour boat ride to the base of the falls where you get to see the Hippos (You have never seen more hippos yawning, Grooming in there Pods anywhere else than here- Believe me you)! Nile Crocodiles, Elephants and a variety of beautiful bird species along the banks. If you are a keen birder this might be your magnet to catch them.
Overnight HORNBILL BUSH LODGE.
Day 3: 3rd/M/Y- Transfer to Kibale national park evening Bigodi swamp walk
After breakfast transfer towards Kibale Forest NP It’s a long drive with our target to have lunch in Fort portal. A punctuation of stopovers at sceneries like the Rift valley escarpment on Lake Albert – typical African village setup in the far countryside and tea plantations along the drive offer us chances of stretching. We check in late afternoon to an area with an amazing display of primates and lovely scenery, then go for the bigodi swamp walk.
OVERNIGHT AT LAKE NKURUBA CAMP.
Day 4: 4th/M/Y - Chimpanzee trekking and transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park
Wake up early morning and take breakfast, then head to the forest for this magical moment with our closest cousins the chimpanzee. we shall be allowed an hour with the chimpanzee after finding them. after the trekkinf, we make a transfer through the crater area towards Queen Elizabeth national park.
OVERNIGHT AT PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGES.
Day 5. 5th/M/Y - Game drive and boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth national park.
Queen Elizabeth park has the highest biodiversity of any protected area in Africa. The best times for game viewing is the morning when the predators are looking out for prey and they go back into hiding. You will be using a car that allows the roof to top up so the opportunity of watching the game are maximized. Enjoy the rare species of animals such as elephants, lions, buffaloes, leopards, and Kobs atc.
In the afternoon enjoy a boat cruise on Kazinga channel towards Lake Edward where you will watch different wild animals that come to its waters and those that live there in and numerous species of birds.
OVERNIGHT AT PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGE
Day 6: 6th/M/Y - Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National park through Ishasha
After breakfast, we drive to the southern part of Queen Elizabeth national park [Ishasha]. This is the home of the tree climbing lions. Other gaming potentials include the rare leopard, hyenas, giant forest hogs, topi, Kobs.
We then drive through Maramagambo forest which will give you opportunities of seeing some primates such as baboons, red tailed colobus, black and white colobus among others. We then stop for lunch and continue to the lodge to relax.
OVERNIGHT AT BUHOMA COMMUNITY CAMP.
Day 7: 7th/M/Y - Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable national & afternoon Batwa Community Walk .
The ultimate safari experience in the jungles of Africa, spending the day with the gigantic gentle mountain gorillas. You will start with briefing from the ranger guides after which you are divided into groups to track different gorilla families.
You will then hike the forest in search for the gorillas with leading from the ranger guide. Once you locate the gorillas with your ranger guide, observe them for an hour after which you will start the walk out of the forest. Depending on time of arrival, other optional activities can be arranged including forest nature walks, Batwa experience, community walks, bike riding among others.
OVERNIGHT BUHOMA COMMUNITY WALK.
Day 8 : 8th/M/Y - Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi and afternoon boat cruise on the lake.
After breakfast you continue driving further south to Lake Bunyonyi the right place to take it slow and relax. Lake Bunyonyi is a very scenic lake with 29 islands and might make you feel at home. It is one of the deepest lakes in Africa, it’s always calm, enables canoeing and a nature walk on these historical islands is very rewarding.
OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
Day 9: 9th/M/Y - Transfer to lake Mburo national park for an afternoon safari
Have an early morning breakfast, we then transfer to Lake Mburo national park. This is Uganda’s smallest savanna park but offering magical experience such as zebras, warthogs, Elands, impala, giraffes, leopards, bushbucks among others. Have lunch at lodge and in the afternoon, you will go for a 2-hour boat ride on Lake Mburo and get close to the water animals such as hippopotamus and crocodiles, birds like the water thicknees, squacco heron, African fin foot among others.
After the boat ride, you will return to the lodge and have an evening relaxation and dinner.
OVERNIGHT AT EAGLES NEST LODGE.
Day 10: 10th/M/Y - Transfer back to Entebbe for flight.
After breakfast enjoy a morning walk in the park with an experienced game ranger, it’s a very great experience as you get close to wildlife without threatening them which wouldn’t be the case if you were in the safari car. This takes an average of 2-hours and after the walk, we checkout of the lodge and continue to Kampala or Entebbe.
You will have a stopover at the Equator where you will have an opportunity to stand in two hemispheres at the same time and take photos, have lunch and then proceed for your international flight or hotel of your choice in Kampala or Entebbe.
WHATS IS INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is included in the price of this trip.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- Gorilla permits (One per person, (700$))
- Chimp permits (One per person, (200$) )
- All activities (Unless labelled as optional]
- All accommodation mentioned (private en suite double room)
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel for the entire safari
- All Taxes / VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (3 meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Drinking water & Fruits
WHATS IS NOT INCLUDED
Below is a list of what is not included in he price of the trip.
- International flights (From/to home)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees (USD 50), etc.)
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.
|No. of pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|