TOUR HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE 12 DAYS UGANDA GROUP TOUR
This 12 days Uganda group tour is crafted 11 nights, 12-days safari in Uganda trip featuring the magical Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable national park, chimpanzee trekking in Kibale national park and game viewing in Murchison falls national park, Queen Elizabeth and Lake Mburo National parks.
The trip is scheduled from 12th of every month every year, the maximum number of people per guide/per group are 6 people in a 4×4 safari van based on 2 people sharing a twin en suite room.
BRIEF ITINERARY for the 12 days Uganda group tour
- Day1 – 12th/M/Y: Arrival at Entebbe Airport & transfer to hotel.
- Day2- 13th/M/Y: Transfer to murchison falls via Ziwa rhino sanctuary to track white rhinos.
- Day3- 14th/M/Y: Morning safari and afternoon boat cruise on the victoria nile.
- Day4- 15th/M/Y: Transfer to Kibale national park for afternoon Bigodi swamp walk.
- Day5- 16th/M/Y: Chimpanzee trekking & transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park.
- Day6- 17th/M/Y: Safari in kasenyi sector and afternoon boat cruise on kazinga channel
- Day7- 18th/M/Y: Visit the orphanage and transfer to Ishasha Sector of Queen Elizabeth NP
- Day8- 19th/M/Y: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park afternoon Batwa community walk.
- Day9- 20th/M/Y: Gorilla trekking and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi.
- Day10- 21st/M/Y: Relaxation day at Lake bunyonyi with optional activities
- Day11- 22nd/M/Y: Transfer to Lake Mburo national park for an evening safari.
- Day12- 23rd/M/Y: Morning safari walk in the park and transfer to Entebbe for flight.
Tour Itinerary for the 12 days Uganda group tour
Day 1. 12th/M/Y: Arrival at Entebbe Airport for best of Uganda group tour.
Day 2. 13th/M/Y: Transfer to Murchison falls national park with Rhino Trekking at Ziwa rhino sanctuary.
Have an early breakfast and depart for Murchison falls national park found on the northern circuit. The journey is a magical adventure with a stopover at Ziwa rhino sanctuary to track the rhinos. You will spend an hour with the Rhinos after allocating them with the help of your ranger guide.
Continue on to Murchison falls and proceed to the top of the falls where you will see how the Nile is forced through a 7-metre gorge with a deep fall with your very own eyes. After visiting the top of the falls, proceed with a game drive through the park to your lodge for diner and an overnight.
OVERNIGHT AT HORNBILL BUSH LODGE
Day 3. 14th/M/Y: Game drive and boat cruise on the Nile in Murchison Falls national park.
Set off for an early morning game drive in the park. You have the chance of seeing big cats hunting, elephants, buffaloes among others. We continue browsing the drive circuits to the delta point for a cocktail of birds and mammals. Have lunch and some relaxation at the lodge after the game drive.
Then in the afternoon go for the 3-hour boat ride to the base of the falls where you get to see the hippos, Nile crocodiles, elephants and a variety of beautiful bird species along the banks.
OVERNIGHT AT HORNBILL BUSH LODGE.
Day 4. 15th/M/Y Transfer to Kibale forest national park afternoon Bigodi swamp walk.
After breakfast we depart for Kibale national park ‘the home of chimpanzee’. We hope that you had an exciting moment in Murchison falls national park. Kibale forest is a home to 13 species of primates with the main attraction being chimpanzee tracking among other activities.
On your way to kibale national park, you will have stunning views as you pass small villages, local markets and several bird life. This is a day’s trip with packed or have lunch in a town. You arrive at your lodge later that evening ready for tracking tomorrow. After check in at the lodge, you then drive to bigodi swamp walk stating point and then begin the walk.
OVERNIGHT AT LAKE NKURUBA CAMP.
Day 5. 16th/M/Y: Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale national park & Transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP.
Today you will actually spend most of your day tracking chimpanzee in the forest. These primates are quite mobile and seeing them is not guaranteed however the 4-5 hours’ forest walk will be very rewarding with views of other primates and birds like the hoestes, grey cheeked mangabeys, red colobuses, red-tailed monkeys and blue-tailed monkeys plus butterflies.
Your guide will give you details about the flora and fauna found in this forest and after lunch you will visit the Kasenda crater lake area and then continue to Queen Elizabeth NP.
OVERNIGHT AT PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGES.
Day 6. 17th/M/Y: Morning safari & afternoon Boat safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park
Wake up early and have breakfast, then after depart for a game drive. The animals in their different families, clans and groups are out starting on their day. You will be able to see the difference between these animals in their natural habitat and those caged in zoos. The game drive happens in Kasenyi plains in the custom made safari cars for game viewing. Look out for lions, water bucks, elephants, buffaloes etc.
In the afternoon, we set off for the boat safari on the kazinga channel to have a cocktail of birds and other animals such elephants, buffalos, hippos.
OVERNIGHT AT PUMBA SAFARI COTTAGES.
Day 7. 18th/M/Y: Visit the orphanage in kyambura and transfer to ishasha sector for afternoon safari.
Wake up early and have breakfast, then after depart, on this day, we shall have a chance to visit the orphanage and depending on the time, we can participate in some of their activities. its a chance we have here to support, it can be by buying some of the crafts made by these children.
After depart heading to Ishasha sector in the Southern part of Queen Elizabeth, famed for the tree climbing lions. With the help of the ranger guides, you will go out to look for the lions and then after go to the lodge for lunch and then have an evening relaxation at the lodge.
OVERNIGHT AT TOPI LODGE.
Day 8. 19th/M/Y: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park afternoon Batwa community walk
We start our journey to the home of the gentle giants of Bwindi impenetrable forest. This fulfilling journey takes us through the Kigezi highlands with great scenery of terraced hills. You will have lunch along the way or at the lodge depending on time of arrival. You will relax at the lodge as you get ready for gorilla trekking tomorrow.
OVERNIGHT AT BUHOMA COMMUNITY CAMP.
Day 9. 20th/M/Y: Magical mountain gorilla trekking and transfer to lake bunyonyi
Right after breakfast early in the morning, you will head to the park headquarters where you will be briefed before going for trekking. The rainforest is thick and has several animal trails. The joy of finally meeting the gorillas and even spending an hour with them will be forever be a very memorable experience. Gorillas are huge peaceful yet shy animals however you will have a chance to take photographs and see them play, feed and care for their young ones. You will later return at your lodge for lunch and then after lunch your picks you and make a drive to Lake Bunyonyi which offers beautiful scenic nature and a chance to swim.
OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
Day 10. 21st/M/Y: Boat ride at Lake Bunyonyi and afternoon relaxation
Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Bunyonyi with a shortlist of possible optional activities such as swimming, hiking, canoeing and visiting other islands.
OVERNIGHT AT BUNYONYI ECO RESORT.
Day 11. 22nd/M/Y: Transfer to Lake Mburo national park.
Your guide will pick you up after breakfast to start the journey to Lake Mburo national park. We aim to reach the lodge with in lunch time.
Arrive in the park later that afternoon and go for a boat ride on Lake Mburo, you can alternatively choose to take on a game drive in the park instead of a boat trip.
OVERNIGHT AT EAGLES NEST LODGE.
Day 12. 23rd/M/Y: Nature walks around Lake Mburo and then transfer to Entebbe for flight.
we take on game walk in Lake Mburo national park chance to see zebras, waterbucks, buffaloes, topis and birds before driving out to Entebbe. Go back to lodge for breakfast and then start the journey to Entebbe. We make a stopover by the Equator for a session of photographs and then continue to Entebbe for an evening flight.
END OF THE SAFARI
Inclusive on the price
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- Gorilla permits (700$ per permit)
- Chimp permits (200$ per permit)
- All activities (Unless labelled as optional)
- Rhino trekking
- All accommodation mentioned (private en suite room)
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel for the entire safari
- All Taxes / VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (3 meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Drinking water and fruits
Excluded in the quote
- International flights (From/ to home)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees (USD 50), etc.)
- Travel Insurance
Fill in the Booking Form
WELCOME TO LIGHT OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE UGANDA
- Every trip a client confirms with us, he or she has directly supported an orphan since we take 10$ from our sales directly to the orphanage we support.
- we support LIGHTS OF KAZINGA ORPHANAGE. Its an orphanage deep in kyambura village just at the edge of Queen Elizabeth national park and we normally take our clients to the orphanage to have an interaction with these disadvantaged children, you could even participate to take part in some activities such as pedal sew, weave baskets, dance, sing and drum.
- You can support an orphan more if you buy some of crafts these kids produce them selves, Tshirts and other things.
- you can also decide to sponsor a child to go to school and by doing this, you will have given a good life to the the child for the rest of his/her life.
- The money that we get is used to directly support these orphans by paying school fees, buying scholastic materials, food, building a home for them.
|No. of pax:||2pax||3pax||4pax||5pax||6pax|